I have been talking at this year’s Europe Jazz Network conference about jazz research around festivals. I said I would put the links I mentioned to various publications and other outputs in one place; see below. If you would like a hard copy of From Glyndebourne to Glastonbury or 25 Years of London Jazz Festival, contact me and we will send you one. Do let me know what you think!
- From Glyndebourne to Glastonbury: The Impact of British Music Festivals report, free download
- ‘The impact of jazz festivals’ article, Jazz Research Journal, click here for free download: The_impact_of_jazz_festivals_an_Arts_and
- Impact of Festivals project website
- CHIME project website
- 25 Years of London Jazz Festival book, free download
- Rhythm Changes project and conference website
- Carnivalising the Creative Economy: Research on and with British Jazz Festivals, short film.